vip safe fixed matches
vip safe fixed matches
Free Prediction For 01.04.2023
Match: Bayern Munich – Dortmund
Pick: 1 (Home Win) – 74% Predict rate
Pick: Over 2.5 (Total Goals) – 61% Predict rate
The mathematical analysis predicts a victory for Bayern Munich for winner market with 74%.
Match: Elche – Barcelona
Pick: 2 (Away Win) – 73% Predict rate
The mathematical analysis predicts a victory for Barcelona for winner market with 73%.
What is professional fixed sports betting?
Professional bettors only focus on single bets
The most basic definition of professional betting states that it is a type of investment for bettors to actually be able to solely live off. The absolutely sacred principle of these professionals is pure single betting. They never succumb to accumulators or other sorts of system type betting offered by bookmakers.
Professionals know that singles give them the best possible chance of winning by narrowing down the theoretical chances of winning to a ratio of 50:50. They will try to find picks that have a higher probability of winning than 50% with an odd that is big enough to make a profit. For example, an odd of 2 with a probability of winning of 60% is a great bet, called a value bet. By placing enough of these bets, you can expect to have a yield of 20%. You can calculate the yield using the following formula: yield = probability * odds – stake. Looking at our example, this gives 0.60 * 2 – 1 = 0.20, meaning a 20% yield.
Don’t be tempted by bookmakers
Bookmakers are currently successful as the great majority of people fall for their tricks which entice betting on accumulators or betting slips with multiple events. These types of bets give bettors the smallest chances of winning. Of course, it is possible that you hit a big accumulator bet with an even bigger odd. But this is very, very unlikely; you might as well buy a lottery ticket.
Turn betting into a profitable investment
Professional sports betting requires patience. It is a long-term system which averages an expected profit of 15% at Transparent Bets. For example, if you want to be continuously successful with single bets with odds of 2.00. This will take an average hit rate (the amount of bets that are winners) of at least 60% to achieve a yield of 20%. This means that you would have to win 60 singles out of every 100 bets you play. In theory, this is possible, but in practice very difficult to obtain.